Sally automates the analysis of your listing photos to:
- Identify types of rooms – kitchen, family room, dining, game room, basement, etc
- Identify objects in a room – brick fireplace, type of refrigerator, type of counter tops, number of sinks, etc.
- Extract detailed property information from the photos
How it Works?
Sally is a neural network engine trained on terabytes of real estate imagery and it continuous to learn how to perform deeper analysis. After an initial 3-month training period Sally started classifying images into different room types. After another 6-months of rigorous research, redesign, and retraining, she can now pickup objects in a room to help improve your listing data.
- Select the best thumbnail and sequence the photos for best IDX experience.
- Find and Recommend listing details you might have missed.
- Integrate with Augmented Reality to enable eCommerce platforms.
- Compare properties room-wise using photos.
- Generate engaging videos of your home.
- Make your photos searchable.
Please contact us for more information on Sally.