- An all in one solution to research, select, download, print and export market data & insights
- Ready Export/download options – Your Preferred Forms Software, MISMO, PDF, XML, or CSV
- 1004MC and Local Insights & Analytics Included
- Auto-population from Public Record Data and Images
- Appraisal Vision for automated image labeling, image organization, and appraisal quality review
- Single-Sign On Integration with white labeling is available
- Highly responsive and scalable API & Widget access to the solution
How it Works?
PropMix gathers listing data from MLSs under permissions obtained on behalf of the appraiser members of the MLS. We combine this data with our other nationwide data sets to derive insights and support a complete appraiser platform for research and analysis.
- Get direct embedded access to MLS data and insights from your favorite UAD forms software
- Complete access to history data via permitted listing history from MLSs and public records
- Our platform can be customized to your specific needs
- Automatically label or order the images in your appraisal report – based on GSE rules or your preferences
- Visually compare sales & listings using images of each room, front, or back
- Automated quality control reviews of images required in your appraisal report
How it Works?
A Computer Vision robot built using Deep Machine Learning – trained on 22TB of real estate images over 2 years. The robot now classifies images into various types – front of structure, living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc. with an accuracy of over 90%. In addition, the engine identifies the objects in a room to enrich the listing and there by the accuracy of the information used in the appraisals.
- Improve report consistency and reduce the time taken to complete an appraisal report
- Use of the images to compare homes as opposed to data, improves appraisal accuracy
- Embedded into Market Conditions Advisor (MCA) for ease of use
- Enables you to monitor your loan portfolio daily for updates that would impact the quality of their assets.
- Receive alerts if one the properties gets listed for sale or if already listed receive alerts for listing price or status changes.
- Monitor potential payment defaults on any other loans/liens on the property.
How it Works?
PropMix does all the heavy lifting – market data gathering, data management, and business event monitoring. The alerts identified pass through a rigorous quality check to ensure that they meet high standards for data and insight quality. These alerts are then delivered to the customer’s asset control team as an input to their monitoring process. Alert delivery is also customizable for each client – frequency (daily, weekly, etc.) and channel (APIs/files).
- Monitor your portfolio cash flow risk
- Lead qualification based on real market data – sellers usually buy another home
- Ensure preservation of capital invested in the business, and minimize chances of capital loss.
- Subject Property & Subject Property Photo Validation
- Comparable & Comparable Photo Validation
- Appraiser License & Insurance Validation
- Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae rules
- Custom Validation Rules
How it Works?
The Appraisal Report to be validated is uploaded to the AppraisalQC website. Appraisal validation is automated using Artificial Intelligence – machine learning and image recognition – to ensure that the required data and content is included in an appraisal report, and validate if any comparables have been missed. Images are extracted using the advanced image recognition algorithm developed by PropMix. The images extracted include attachments, aerial maps, flood maps, and sketches, for the Subject Property. The photos of the property should cover the front view of the house, living area, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and any other rooms that are required in an appraisal report. In addition to these, the Appraiser’s license information and insurance are also captured. PDF files that are in the ACI and A la Mode format are supported in this application.
- Ensure the required data and content is included in an appraisal and validate if any comparables have been missed.
- Offered for free to all appraisal industry participants in response to the COVID-19 situation
- Enables an appraiser to gather vital property information and photos from a homeowner
- Use property data from public records to validate property information
- Allows homeowner to provide necessary attestation for the information provided
How it Works?
An Appraiser can initiate an appraisal order with the Subject Property information and homeowner details. HomeRun will match and retrieve public record data for validation and on successful validation will notify the homeowner via email, with instructions for completing a few simple steps. The homeowner provides answers to a few questions regarding the property, uploads interior photos., and certifies that the information provided is correct. The appraiser can now download the data and photos for further analysis.
- A digital mobile friendly solution that is convenient, reliable, and secure
- Gather vital property information and interior photos while complying with the required social distancing guidelines
- Verification that the photos uploaded belong to the property using geocode data, and whether they were taken recently
- Initiate and track the appraisal process flow end to end.
- Online collaboration for all parties to share and contribute the progress along the appraisal workflow
- Complete embedded access to listings, public record data, and property images within the iAppraiser platform
- Support for new home loans, refinancing, and home equity loan related appraisal workflows
- Escalation reporting based on any pre-determined SLAs on appraisal steps
How it Works?
iAppraiser in a cloud-based B2B collaboration service accessible from anywhere and from any device. Your preferred appraisers, home inspectors, and appraisal reviewers can be pre-loaded into the system for easy work allocation. The data captured for the appraisal and the workflow are fully customizable and the whole platform can be branded with your business information.
You can invite the borrower to participate and contribute information to the appraisal. Optional functionality includes scheduling exterior or interior home inspections online with the borrower.
- Improve operational efficiencies in your appraisal workflows by automatically tracking every appraisal to completion.
- Improve appraiser efficiency by providing direct access to listing history, public assessment data, and property images within the system